The Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 6275i mono photocopier combines Cloud Connectivity using ‘Google Cloud Print Ready’. Print from any location using the iOS platform to this device in your office. Canon, raising the bar in mobile printing. Great quality at speeds of 75 ppm.
Looking for a local supplier? Look no further, we have offices across England & Wales.
Canon iR ADV 6275i configuration
- 75 Pages Per Minute
- Double sided scanning (2 sided automatic)
- Scan to Email Enabled
- Average monthly volume 50,000 pages/month
- Enhanced printing, colour scanning, copying and faxing capabilities
- Microsoft Windows and Mac compatible
- Advanced optional finishing features and fax
- Impressive 21.3 cm intelligent touch screen
- 160GB Hard Disk Drive
- Processor Speed 1.8 Ghz
Unsure what photocopier is best for your office? Find out now in 3 easy steps
Canon iR ADV 6275i features
• First copy output time 3.1 seconds
• USB, Email and Mobile Printing
• Warm up time 30 seconds
• Paper capacity up to 7,700 sheets
• Mobile scanning and printing application
• Cloud connectivity – Google Cloud Printing
• Network ready
• Smart user integrated security and authentication
• Paper Sizes A4, A3, A4R, A5, A5R & SRA3
• Media Types Maximum 256gsm Paper Card
• Flexible finishing: stapler, booklet, hole puncher, C/Z folding and document insertion
The Canon iR ADVANCED 6275i black and white multifunctional device allows you to produce smart and professional various media types that will highly impress your target audience. Choose only the finishing features that you need, with its unique modular design and compatibility. The all new ‘universal login manager’ enables improved secure printing by having users ascertain their print jobs whilst at the device itself. Changing users printing habits and reduce paper wastage. The scanning capabilities have also been heightened with the Mobile Print and Scan application. You can now scan from the Canon iR ADV 6075i straight to your iPad or iPhone. Have your documents saved to your iOS device on demand.
Great for busy office environments with a medium to high print usage per month. If you want to further streamline your document lifecycle and enhance office workflow efficiency, then e-solutions is the right partner to assist. We have this new photocopier ready and available for delivery by November. Speak to one of our Canon experts to find out how we can configure and customise to your needs with its modular design.
Lease. Rent. Hire
The Canon iR ADV 6275i is available for out right purchase, leasing, rental and hire. Please contact us for more information on financial packages available from e-solutions. We understand that a photocopier purchase is not cheap, but we have the experience in order to help drive down costs.
Maintenance & Service
With every photocopier purchase we will ensure that it is maintained and serviced by e-solutions a Canon Accredited Advanced Photocopier Provider. This ensures that every device is operating at top level and reduces any downtime.