The Canon image RUNNER ADVANCE C2220i is a new and impressive 20 pages per minute photocopier. Complete with enhanced security features and cost visibility. A refresh of its predecessor Canon iR ADV C2220i. Fantastic environmental credentials.
Looking for a local supplier? Look no further, we have offices across England & Wales.
Canon iR ADV C2220i configuration
- 20 Pages Per Minute
- Outstanding colour quality
- Double sided scanning (2 sided automatic)
- Scan to Email Enabled
- Average monthly volume 5,000 pages/ month
- Standard Capabilities Colour printing, scanning, copying and faxing
- Microsoft Windows and Mac compatible
- Optional – booklet finisher, stapler and fax
- Larger 17.8 cm touch screen with tilt-function
Unsure what photocopier is best for your office? Find out now in 3 easy steps
Canon iR ADV C2220i features
• First copy colour output time 5.9 secs
• USB, Email and Mobile Printing
• Warm up time 34 seconds
• Paper capacity 2,270 sheets
• Network ready
• Smarter user integrated security and authentication
• Paper Sizes A4, A3, A4R, A5, A5R & SRA3
• Media Types Maximum 220gsm Paper Card
• Optional finishing stapler and booklet finisher
The Canon iR ADVANCED C2220i engages easy access and control for users. Offers flexibility where you need it most for all your media finishing support. In-house document publishing now available with colour communication that speaks for itself; allowing you to broaden your horizons and to save on cost. Low consumption of 1.5KW offers great benefits from all aspects in the workplace. The Canon iR ADV C2220i is the perfect solution for a small to medium busy office environment that want to produce high quality documents. We have this new photocopier ready and available for delivery by November.
Lease. Rent. Hire
The Canon iR ADV C2220i is available for out right purchase, leasing, rental and hire. Please contact us for more information on financial packages available from e-solutions. We understand that a photocopier purchase is not cheap, but we have the experience in order to help drive down costs.
Maintenance & Service
With every photocopier purchase we will ensure that it is maintained and serviced by e-solutions a Canon Accredited Advanced Photocopier Provider. This ensures that every device is operating at top level and reduces any downtime.