The Canon image RUNNER ADVANCE C2225i is a new and fully functional 25 pages per minute machine. This photocopier hosts a great range of enhanced security features and cost visibility. Mobile and Cloud printing with collaborated business applications.
Looking for a local supplier? Look no further, we have offices across England & Wales.
Canon iR ADV C2225i configuration
- 25 Pages Per Minute
- Outstanding colour quality
- Double sided scanning (2 sided automatic)
- Scan to Email Enabled
- Average monthly volume 6,000 pages/ month
- Standard Capabilities Colour printing, scanning, copying and faxing
- Microsoft Windows and Mac compatible
- Optional – booklet finisher, stapler and fax
- Larger 17.8 cm touch screen with tilt-function
Unsure what photocopier is best for your office? Find yours now in 3 simple steps
Canon iR ADV C2225i features
• First copy colour output time 5.9 secs
• USB, Email and Mobile Printing
• Warm up time 34 seconds
• Paper capacity 2,270 sheets
• Server-less mobile printing
• Cloud connect printing
• Network ready
• Smarter user integrated security and authentication
• Paper Sizes A4, A3, A4R, A5, A5R & SRA3
• Media Types Maximum 220gsm Paper Card
• Optional finishing stapler and booklet finisher
The Canon iR ADVANCED C2225i allows businesses to take full control of user printing, both authentication and disabling options. Secure printing at the highest level. Offers flexible media finishing and publishing support on demand, allowing you to perform out sourced print jobs in-house. The Canon iR ADV C2220i is the perfect solution for a small to medium busy office environment that want to produce high quality documents. We have this new photocopier ready and available for delivery by November.
Lease. Rent. Hire
The Canon iR ADV C2225i is available for out right purchase, leasing, rental and hire. Please contact us for more information on financial packages available from e-solutions. We understand that a photocopier purchase is not cheap, but we have the experience in order to help drive down costs.
Maintenance & Service
With every photocopier purchase we will ensure that it is maintained and serviced by e-solutions a Canon Accredited Advanced Photocopier Provider. This ensures that every device is operating at top level and reduces any downtime.