The Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C2230i comes with on hand enhanced security and cost control features. The embedded software also allows for Cloud and Mobile Protecting for remote access. Speeds of 30 pages per minute. A3 colour photocopier.
Looking for a local supplier? Look no further, we have offices across England & Wales.
Canon iR ADV C2230i configuration
- 30 Pages Per Minute
- Double sided scanning (2 sided automatic)
- Scan to Email Enabled
- Average monthly volume 7,000 pages/ month
- Standard Capabilities Colour printing, scanning, copying and faxing
- Microsoft Windows and Mac compatible
- Optional – booklet finisher, stapler and fax
- Larger 17.8 cm touch screen with tilt-function
Unsure what photocopier is best for your office? Find out now in 3 easy steps
Canon iR ADV C2230i features
• First copy colour output time 5.9 secs
• USB, Email and Mobile Printing
• Warm up time 34 seconds
• Paper capacity 2,270 sheets
• Server-less mobile printing
• Cloud connect printing
• Network ready
• Smarter user integrated security and authentication
• Paper Sizes A4, A3, A4R, A5, A5R & SRA3
• Media Types Maximum 220gsm Paper Card
• Optional finishing stapler and booklet finisher
The Canon iR ADVANCED C2230i MFD is the refresh of it’s predecessor iR ADV C2030i. With revolutionary secure print, remote access and heightened controls, experience the added benefits in office workflow. The flexible media support and publishing capabilities provide no limitations in creativity for small to medium sized business. Save on cost and achieve more in house. The Canon iR ADV C2230i is the perfect solution for a low to medium print volume for producing professional colour documents. We have this new A3 colour photocopier ready and available for delivery by November.
Lease. Rent. Hire
The Canon iR ADV C2230i is available for out right purchase, leasing, rental and hire. Please contact us for more information on financial packages available from e-solutions. We understand that a photocopier purchase is not cheap, but we have the experience in order to help drive down costs.
Maintenance & Sevice
With every photocopier purchase we will ensure that it is maintained and serviced by e-solutions a Canon Accredited Advanced Photocopier Provider. This ensures that every device is operating at top level and reduces any downtime.