The Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5235i, with speeds of 35 pages per minute, will subsequently handle a busy demanding medium sized business and print volume. Providing fantastic A3 colour. New innovations in Mobile and Cloud printing capabilities.
Looking for a local supplier? Look no further, we have offices across England & Wales.
Canon iR ADV C5235i configuration
- 35 Pages Per Minute
- Double sided scanning (2 sided automatic)
- Scan to Email Enabled
- Average monthly volume 12,000 pages/month
- Standard Capabilities Colour printing, scanning, copying and faxing
- Microsoft Windows and Mac compatible
- Optional – booklet finisher, stapler and fax
- Impressive 21.3 cm intelligent touch screen
Unsure what photocopier is best for your office? Find out in 3 easy steps
• First copy colour output time 8.1 seconds
• USB, Email and Mobile Printing
• Warm up time 31 seconds
• Paper capacity up to 5,000 sheets
• Server-less mobile printing
• Cloud connect printing
• Network ready
• Smarter user integrated security and authentication
• Paper Sizes A4, A3, A4R, A5, A5R & SRA3
• Media Types Maximum 256 gsm Paper Card
• Flexible finishing: Collate, Group, Offset, Staple, Saddle, Stitch and Hole Punch
The Canon iR ADVANCED C5235i is the refresh of it’s predecessor iR ADV C5035i. With its modular design, Canon have provided a complete and flexbile all in one solution for all your document needs for professional office printing. Guaranteed increased productivity, cost control and security features around a document life cycle. Experience innovative printing with business applications across Mobile and Cloud printing technologies. Ideal for businesses with a medium to high print volume, to be in place as an integral central MFD in helping to drive costs down.We have this new A3 colour photocopier ready and available for delivery by November.
Lease. Rent. Hire
The Canon iR ADV C5235i is available for out right purchase, leasing, rental and hire. Please contact us for more information on financial packages available from e-solutions. We understand that a photocopier purchase is not cheap, but we have the experience in order to help drive down costs.
Maintenance & Service
With every photocopier purchase we will ensure that it is maintained and serviced by e-solutions a Canon Accredited Advanced Photocopier Provider. This ensures that every device is operating at top level and reduces any downtime.