The Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5240i, with speeds of 40 pages per minute. Turnaround scanning and print jobs in no time. Revolutionary Mobile and Cloud printing technologies. Cost control and smart user authentication at its best.
Looking for a local supplier? Look no further, we have offices across England & Wales.
Canon iR ADV C5235i configuration
- 40 Pages Per Minute
- Double sided scanning (2 sided automatic)
- Scan to Email Enabled
- Average monthly volume 13,000 pages/month
- Enhanced Colour printing, scanning, copying and faxing capabilties
- Microsoft Windows and Mac compatible
- Optional – booklet finisher, stapler and fax
- Impressive 21.3 cm intelligent touch screen
Unsure what photocopier is best for your office?Find out now in 3 easy steps
• First copy colour output time 8.1 seconds
• USB, Email and Mobile Printing
• Warm up time 31 seconds
• Paper capacity up to 5,00 sheets
• Server-less mobile printing
• Cloud connect printing
• Network ready
• Smarter user integrated security and authentication
• Paper Sizes A4, A3, A4R, A5, A5R & SRA3
• Media Types Maximum 256 gsm Paper Card
• Flexible finishing: Collate, Group, Offset, Staple, Saddle, Stitch and Hole Punch
The Canon iR ADVANCED C5240i is an unrivalled A3 colour multi-functional device where real value is added in all respects. Create and print different more media types in house e.g. brochures and posters. Its modular design guarantee users only what they want and need, perfect for evolving individual organisational needs. Change the way you print with tighter controls in associates printing costs and document security. Configured for networking, whether as a standalone device or as part of a fleet of devices. The management tools are so easy to use, stay ahead of the competition. Ideal for busy environments with a medium print volume. We have this new photocopier ready and available for delivery by November.
Lease. Rent. Hire
The Canon iR ADV C5240i is available for out right purchase, leasing, rental and hire. Please contact us for more information on financial packages available from e-solutions. We understand that a photocopier purchase is not cheap, but we have the experience in order to help drive down costs.
Maintenance & Service
With every photocopier purchase we will ensure that it is maintained and serviced by e-solutions a Canon Accredited Advanced Photocopier Provider. This ensures that every device is operating at top level and reduces any downtime.