The Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5255i, conveys ground-breaking standards with greater speeds of 55 pages per minute. Compact modular design handling all your document needs. Intelligent software platforms to better assist your office workflow.
Looking for a local supplier? Look no further, we have offices across England & Wales.
Canon iR ADV C5255i configuration
- 55 Pages Per Minute
- Double sided scanning (2 sided automatic)
- Scan to Email Enabled
- Average monthly volume 25,000 pgs/month
- Enhanced Colour printing, scanning, copying and faxing capabilities
- Microsoft Windows and Mac compatible
- Optional – booklet finisher, stapler and fax
- Impressive 21.3 cm intelligent touch screen
Unsure what photocopier is best for your office? Why not try our copier select wizard
• First copy colour output time 6.0 seconds
• USB, Email and Mobile Printing
• Warm up time 31 seconds
• Paper capacity up to 5,000 sheets
• Server-less mobile printing
• Cloud connect printing
• Network ready
• Smarter user integrated security and authentication
• Paper Sizes A4, A3, A4R, A5, A5R & SRA3
• Media Types Maximum 256 gsm Paper Card
• Choice of 2 Fiery RIPs
• Flexible finishing: Collate, Group, Offset, Staple, Saddle, Stitch and Hole Punch
The Canon iR ADVANCED C5255i takes colour quality to a different level. Rest assure you are receiving the most streamlined and updated innovation technology from Canon. Experience Mobile and Cloud computing along with increased compatibility for optional UniFlow software. Take document processes and management to an entire new level. Take outsourced print jobs in house to help drive costs down. Ideal for environments with a medium to high print usage. We have this new photocopier ready and available for delivery by November.
The Canon iR ADV C5255i is available for out right purchase, leasing, rental and hire. Please contact us for more information on financial packages available from e-solutions. We understand that a photocopier purchase is not cheap, but we have the experience in order to help drive down costs.
With every photocopier purchase we will ensure that it is maintained and serviced by e-solutions a Canon Accredited Advanced Photocopier Provider. This ensures that every device is operating at top level and reduces any downtime.Contact us today for a quote