The Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7260i prints at high speeds of 60 pages per minute. Intelligent software enables greater document management capabilities and employees to work more flexibly. Produce high end colour prints and superb image quality.
Looking for a local supplier? Look no further, we have offices across England & Wales.
Canon iR ADV C7260i configuration
- 60 Pages Per Minute
- Double sided scanning (2 sided automatic)
- Scan to Email Enabled
- Average monthly volume 27,000 pages/month
- Enhanced Colour printing, scanning, copying and faxing capabilities
- Microsoft Windows and Mac compatible
- Optional – booklet finisher, stapler and fax
- Impressive 21.3 cm intelligent touch screen
Unsure what photocopier is best for your office? Find out now in 3 easy steps
• First copy colour output time 6.6 seconds
• USB, Email and Mobile Printing
• Warm up time 31 seconds
• Paper capacity up to 6,900 sheets
• Server-less mobile printing
• Cloud connect printing
• Network ready
• Smarter user integrated security and authentication
• Paper Sizes A4, A3, A4R, A5, A5R & SRA3
• Media Types Maximum 300 gsm Paper Card
• Choice of 2 Fiery RIPs
• Flexible finishing: Collate, Group, Offset, Staple, Saddle, Stitch and Hole Punch
The Canon iR ADVANCED C7260i is totally scalable. Completely customisable to all different businesses’ needs. Impressive scanning capabilities in capturing paper documents and converting them into formats such as Microsoft Office Word, ready for digital re-use. Time and effort saved in a click of a button. Get to grips first hand with this pioneering device, taking office workflow to a whole revolutionary level. Ideal for office environments with a medium to high print usage per month. We have this new photocopier ready and available for delivery by November.
Lease. Rent. Hire
The Canon iR ADV C7260i is available for out right purchase, leasing, rental and hire. Please contact us for more information on financial packages available from e-solutions. We understand that a photocopier purchase is not cheap, but we have the experience in order to help drive down costs.
Maintenance & service
With every photocopier purchase we will ensure that it is maintained and serviced by e-solutions a Canon Accredited Advanced Photocopier Provider. This ensures that every device is operating at top level and reduces any downtime.