The Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7280i performs great speeds of 80 pages per minute. Incorporates uniFLOW Data Loss Prevention systems and increase in productivity. Experience different ways in which you can print and scan with the most up-to-date technological innovations.
Looking for a local supplier? Look no further, we have offices across England & Wales.
Canon iR ADV C7280i configuration
- 80 Pages Per Minute
- Double sided scanning (2 sided automatic)
- Scan to Email Enabled
- Average monthly volume 40,000 pages/month
- Enhanced Colour printing, scanning, copying and faxing capabilities
- Microsoft Windows and Mac compatible
- Optional – booklet finisher, stapler and fax
- Impressive 21.3 cm intelligent touch screen
Unsure what photocopier is best for your office? Find out now in 3 easy steps
Canon iR ADV C7270i features
• First copy colour output time 4.4 seconds
• USB, Email and Mobile Printing
• Warm up time 31 seconds
• Paper capacity up to 9,300 sheets
• Server-less mobile printing
• Cloud connect printing
• Network ready
• Smarter user integrated security and authentication
• Paper Sizes A4, A3, A4R, A5, A5R & SRA3
• Media Types Maximum 300 gsm Paper Card
• Choice of 2 Fiery RIPs
• Flexible finishing: Collate, Group, Offset, Trimmer, Staple, Saddle, Stitch and Hole Punch
The Canon iR ADVANCED C7280i features a multitude of great facilities, critical for supporting your workflow of documents. With its module design, you can create a complete custom solution clearly tailored to your needs. Canon have incorporated business applications that are integrated with Smart Phones and Tablets using iOS software. The phenomena of Google Cloud Print Ready along with Mobile Print and Scan is a lot more useful than you may think. Helping and allowing clients to massively save on money and time. Ideal for busy office environments with a medium to high print usage per month. We have this new photocopier ready and available for delivery by November.
Lease. Rent. Hire
The Canon iR ADV C7280i is available for out right purchase, leasing, rental and hire. Please contact us for more information on financial packages available from e-solutions. We understand that a photocopier purchase is not cheap, but we have the experience in order to help drive down costs.
Maintenance & Service
With every photocopier purchase we will ensure that it is maintained and serviced by e-solutions a Canon Accredited Advanced Photocopier Provider. This ensures that every device is operating at top level and reduces any downtime.