The Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C9280 PRO is an excelling new face in light production. Quality colour prints at faster speeds of 80 pages per minute. Create sensational brochures, leaflets and prints for versatile production.
Looking for a local supplier? Look no further, we have offices across England & Wales.
Canon iR ADV C9280 PRO configuration
- 80 Pages Per Minute
- Duplex Scanning
- Scan to Email Enabled
- Average monthly volume 55,000 pages/month
- 1,200 DPI printing
- Enhanced Colour printing, scanning, copying and faxing capabilities
- Microsoft Windows and Mac compatible
- Advanced finishing – puncher, multi-inserter, multi-folding unit, booklet finisher with optional inner trimmer and staple finisher
Unsure what photocopier is best for your office? Find out now in 3 easy steps
• First copy colour output time 6 seconds
• Warm up time of approx. 31 seconds
• USB, Email and Mobile Printing
• Paper capacity up to 9,300 sheets
• Network ready
• Paper Sizes A4, A3, A4R, A5, A5R & SRA3
• Coated and uncoated media types
• Media Types Maximum 300 gsm Paper Card
• Choice of 2 Fiery RIPs
• Modular design for advanced security and finishing features
The Canon iR ADVANCED C9280 PRO conveys compelling innovation techniques such as reliable air separation and double sheet detection, in minimising any downtime during production. Let errors be eradicated. Take colour management to its highest with the impressive Fiery RIPs available. Achieve greater efficiency and greater output. Be in full control of the document lifecycle at every stage, among security, distribution and production. Ideal for busy printing environments with a medium to high print usage per month. We have this new photocopier ready and available for delivery by November.
Lease. Rent. Hire
The Canon iR ADV C9280 PRO is available for out right purchase, leasing, rental and hire. Please contact us for more information on financial packages available from e-solutions. We understand that a photocopier purchase is not cheap, but we have the experience in order to help drive down costs.
Maintenance & Service
With every photocopier purchase we will ensure that it is maintained and serviced by e-solutions a Canon Accredited Advanced Photocopier Provider. This ensures that every device is operating at top level and reduces any downtime.