The Canon iR ADV C9070S offers production printing at its best with Canon’s bespoke intelligent colour management system. With print speeds of 70 pages per minute, deliver speedy turnaround times for any demanding environment.
Looking for a local supplier? Look no further, we have oeffices across England & Wales.
Canon iR ADV C9070s PRO configuration
- 70 Pages Per Minute
- Vivid Office Colour Prints
- First-copy Time in Colour, 15 secs
- Maximum Warm Up Time of 6 mins
- Suggested maximum average monthly print volume up to 45,000
- Scan to Email Enabled
- Standard Capabilities Colour printing, scanning, copying and faxing
- Microsoft Windows and Mac compatible
- Enhanced Colour Management Software
- Advanced Finishing options
Unsure what photocopier is best for your office? Find out now in 3 easy steps
Canon iR ADV C9070S PRO features
• True 600 DPI
• Total paper capacity of 9,300 sheets
• 2.5 GB Ram
• 80 GB Hard drive
• Saddle Stitching, stapling, binding, hole punching, and more
• Warm up time 6 minutes
• First copy in 15 seconds
The Canon iR ADVANCED C9070S offers a high capacity light production print system that is easy to use across the entire workflow. This 70 page per minute digital machine offers you incredible organisation of print jobs and the completion of professional finished documents. Designed to efficiently handle volume of a high print usage per month. Ideal for creative teams and reprographics work groups. We have this model available New, Used and Ex-demonstration.
Lease. Rent. Hire
The Canon iR ADV C9070S PRO is available for out right purchase, leasing, rental and hire. Please contact us for more information on financial packages available from e-solutions. We understand that a photocopier purchase is not cheap, but we have the experience in order to help drive down costs.
Maintenance & Service
With every photocopier purchase we will ensure that it is maintained and serviced by e-solutions a Canon Accredited Advanced Photocopier Provider. This ensures that every device is operating at top level and reduces any downtime.