We’ve tried to keep our Terms and Conditions as clear as possible, and give you all the information we can about any purchase you make. It’s really important to us that your online experience meets expectations, so please spend a few minutes and read on.
You will always need to read through our terms and conditions every time you make a purchase. You will receive our terms and conditions via a PDF or a hard copy will be brought or posted to you. It is important that you read the terms and conditions document before signing a contract.
We may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Changes will apply to the use of the e-sol.co.uk site immediately.
You may not use the e-sol.co.uk site for any of the following purposes:
- disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material
- transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice
- gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems
- interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the e-sol.co.uk site
- breaching any laws concerning the use of public telecommunications networks
- interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the e-sol.co.uk site
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner
- e-sol.co.uk reserves the right to refuse to post material on the e-sol.co.uk site or to remove material already posted on the e-sol.co.uk site.
You will indemnify us against all losses, liabilities, costs and expenses reasonably suffered or incurred by us, all damages awarded against us under any judgment by a court of competent jurisdiction and all settlements sums paid by us as a result of any settlement agreed by us arising out or in connection with:
- any claim by any third party that the use of the e-sol.co.uk site by you is defamatory, offensive or abusive, or of an obscene or pornographic nature, or is illegal or constitutes a breach of any applicable law, regulation or code of practice;
- any claim by any third party that the use of the e-sol.co.uk site by you infringes that third party’s copyright or other intellectual property rights of whatever nature; and
- any fines or penalties imposed by any regulatory, advertising or trading body or authority in connection with the use of the e-sol.co.uk site by you.
3. Availability of the e-sol.co.uk site
Although e-sol.co.uk aims to offer you the best service possible, e-sol.co.uk makes no promise that the services at the e-sol.co.uk site will meet your requirements. e-sol.co.uk cannot guarantee that the service will be fault free. If a fault occurs in the service you should report it to the Customer Services on 0844 848 6444 or by email at email@example.com and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
Your access to the e-sol.co.uk site may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. e-sol.co.uk will attempt to restore the service as soon as it reasonably can.
4. e-sol.co.uk liability
The e-sol.co.uk site is provided by e-sol.co.uk without any warranties or guarantees. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the Internet.
The e-sol.co.uk site provides content from other Internet sites or resources and while e-sol.co.uk tries to ensure that material included on the e-sol.co.uk site is correct, reputable and of high quality, it cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case. e-sol.co.uk will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with the e-sol.co.uk site. If e-sol.co.uk is informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the site we will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as we reasonably can.
In particular, we disclaim all liabilities in connection with the following:
- incompatibility of the e-sol.co.uk site with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links
- technical problems including errors or interruptions of the e-sol.co.uk site
- unsuitability, unreliability or inaccuracy of the e-sol.co.uk site
- inadequacy of the e-sol.co.uk site to meet your requirements
To the full extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable to you/or any third party for any consequential or incidental damages (including but not limited to loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and loss of data) or any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to the e-sol.co.uk site.
5. Third party websites
As a convenience to e-sol.co.uk customers, the e-sol.co.uk site includes links to other web sites or material which are beyond its control. e-sol.co.uk is not responsible for content on the Internet.
6. Advertising and sponsorship
Part of the e-sol.co.uk Site may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and Sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the e-sol.co.uk Site complies with relevant laws and codes. We will not be responsible for any error or inaccuracy in advertising and sponsorship material.
You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these Terms and Conditions.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
If you breach these Terms and Conditions and e-sol.co.uk ignores this, e-sol.co.uk will still be entitled to use its rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach the Terms and Conditions.
e-sol.co.uk shall not be responsible for any breach of these Terms and Conditions caused by circumstances beyond its control.
A person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions shall have no right under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions but this shall not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from that Act.