Why unmanaged office printers are the wrong way to go
- Buying toner each month can be very costly especially as printers cost around 25p per colour copy.
- High cost of maintenance kits & parts to keep the device running.
- Staff waste time purchasing consumables and general printer maintenance.
- Having the printer fixed or having to completely replace the device.
- Configuring the printer to work with everyone’s PC/Mac.
How managed office photocopiers & printers cost less
- Pay only for the copies and prints you use.
- All toner and consumables supplied for free.
- Maintenance included, any issue or repair needed is covered by e-solutions.
- A managed office photocopier gives you the assurance that your device is guaranteed and all consumables are covered for.
- e-solutions have been providing managed office photocopiers for over 20 years, from small new businesses up to large multinational organisations.
What a managed office photocopier can do for you
Print, Copy, Scan, Fax, and More…
Every business has different needs.
Selecting the correct photocopier or printer is not always as easy as it sounds.
As print technology develops new features appear on the device. Choosing what features you need and don’t need can affect the price you pay and your expectations of the device.
By speaking to our print device experts you can get a better understanding of what device would best suit you and how to drive printing costs down by using the new features.
Whats included with an e-solutions print device: