The Canon iRC238i photocopier is ideal for any office situation. With print speeds of 23 pages per minute this photocopier packs a powerful punch. Produce up to A3 vibrant colour prints.
Looking for a local supplier? Look no further, we have offices across England & Wales.
Canon iRC2380i configuration
- 23 Pages Per Minute
- Print, copy, scan, send and optional fax
- 5.7 inch intuitive touch screen display
- Energy efficient
- Paper capacity up to 2300 sheets
- Quality Office Colour Prints
- Duplex Automatic Document Feeder
- Microsoft Windows and Mac compatible
- Optional compact staple finisher
Unsure what photocopier is best for your office? Find out now in 3 easy steps
Canon iRC2380i features
• First colour copy out time of 8.9 seconds
• General Warm up time of 38 seconds
• Network ready
• Integrated security features
• Standard paper sizes across A4, A4R, A3, A5, A5R,
• Various paper media paper types
The Canon iRC2380i is a compact multifunctional photocopier with plenty of advanced features to help you get through your everyday tasks. Offers scanning facilities that allow you to scan colour documents to an email address, shared folder, ftp site and even your phone. Renowned for its ability to print professional office colour. For enhanced security, the device can be configured to access controlled passwords, company log in procedures or even fingerprint technology. Ideal for office environments with a low to medium print usage per month.
Lease. Rent. Hire
The Canon iRC2880i is available to buy out right, or for lease, rental and hire. Please contact us for further information and to find out more on which is the most cost effective and flexible solution for you. We understand that a photocopier purchase is not cheap, in which we have the built up a great level of experience and expertise in order to help better assist.
Maintenance & Service
With every photocopier purchase we will ensure that it is maintained and serviced by e-solutions, as we are a Canon Accredited Advanced Photocopier Provider. Our aim is to guarantee top operating levels and reduce downtime.